I am planning to see selected clients from Monday 29th June. Please contact Me via email in the first instance to discuss a date to session.
There will be a few restricted activities (see rest of blog) however with my vast repertoire of interests there will still be plenty of fun and excitement to be enjoyed. I have an air purifier in My play space too!
- I will only be conducting SOLO sessions in My OWN premises. I will only offer 2 sessions per day to allow for cleaning and airing of premises. I expect to actually only have ONE visitor a day to start with so may be a bit more flexi on timings.
- The appointment time will be from 10am, this ensures I have the morning to sanitise ALL areas before you visit and am set up to receive you.
- We both need to be presenting as fit and healthy on the day, your payment paid 24 hours ahead by bank transfer and cash ONLY in exceptional circumstances! I do not give refunds. If you need to cancel at really short notice with a genuine reason then we simply reschedule for ONE new date/time. Money will only be rolled to one new date.
- On arrival, you will either be wearing your own mask (clean/fresh/new) I will give you a thermo scan contactless temp check and offer you a fresh mask if required.
- Certain activities will be unavailable, such as: Spitting, full face sissy make-up application other activities omitted are: face sitting, birdy feeding. Think and be sensible about what interests we include in your play times. There isn’t a way to administer poppers with Us wearing masks! Some have asked for poppers to be dabbed on the mask but this is not possible as will prevent mask from doing it’s job AND I will be exposed to them.
- Vanilla massages will only be offered at one hour £120 to cover extra PPE/Cleaning
At the end of your session, you can have a few moments to adjust with a glass of water or socially distant cuppa.
- I will carry out a very deep clean after washing everything down with hot soapy water with hospital grade cleaners such as Selgiene Ultra & Varsen, Barbicide and the like. Towels will be washed in Dettol laundry care and detergent on a high temperature. Everything from light switches, taps, hand rails as well as kit used in the session will all be completely sanitised. Lower footfall here and less risk than attending the pub/supermarket etc.
These rules above are not for breaking I will only be seeing those who respect this, thank you.