It’s time to tell you a fact or two, especially to those who have Not respected My time recently
Many of you seek “adult services” and without Myself and the wonderful ladies out there offering such exquisite safe outlets for you to fulfill a fantasy, for you to experience a form of well being and release, some say it’s like having an internal clock reset in your head so that you can carry on day to day, what would you do without us?! …………
Our time is precious, and if you have been granted an audience with us then ensure you respect it. This entails ALL communication around booking a session. If a Mistress has requested XYZ of you then do it. If she has a set of booking procedures sent to you previously and you can’t remember them or find the email then read the ladies website in FULL.
Now let Me share a little secret, I am DOMINANT! This means I’m an Alpha Female in charge of My business and run it My way. Whilst there is a degree of customer service, it does NOT entail being a puppet on a string or a dress up doll following a set of commands from you. You sought out a Dominatrix because you felt the need to submit.
I love My chosen profession and I love meeting new slaves and having fun. When I have a booking secured in My diary I plot and plan all the wonderful activities that we will engage in as I want the very best play in that session.
Potential new clients who mess Me about, promise to pay a deposit and then back peddle out of it after engaging My time via emails and phone call are not treated lightly. Dommes, Mistress’s and Sex workers talk to each other! We share details of those who mess us around and blatantly waste our time. We do not relish in adding people to this list and it is not taken lightly, stay off that list by being the best you can be. Be polite, be reliable, pay the deposit in a timely fashion as instructed and keep communication to the guidelines given.
Here is a guide to stay off that list and be one of the valued clients that will curry favor and make you memorable in a positive light, both with Me and the other ladies out there. Surely you want to be remembered for being that “fun plaything” for Mistress rather than a thorn in her side!
- Be polite, clean and punctual.
- Use the title Mistress or name in your communication. It’s respectful and babe and such like will result in your email being ignored.
- Be clear in your communication, especially if asked for additional information. Be honest and declare ANY medical conditions! ANY allergies, If you have a funny turn she will know why. Plus sessions can be adapted around your specific needs.
- Prepare to bring a gift (most Mistress’s have a list on their site) or a tip/thank you note.
- After the session send a thank you email, an item from her wishlist, or leave a review. The clients that stand out as a good memory are the ones who make some effort, and we all have our favorites………………….
- Don’t send appointment requests if you do not intend to book, repeatedly cancel appointments you have booked, or book an appointment and not show up. If the session is NOT your number one priority due to circumstances going on elsewhere then DON’T book until you can make it a priority. If you have messed her about then send some money over to compensate her time along with an apology, this may entail you if genuine sorry to have a second chance and make amends.
- Don’t try and avoid any screening/security methods. It says that you do NOT respect them.
- Don’t contact her by other means that she clearly states are not accepted, such as texting. This will result in being blocked.
- Don’t be vulgar or too graphic in your communication. A pre session chat when you have paid the deposit and the booking is secured will always be available. Emails that list activities in a vulgar explicit manner do NOT impress Me! you wouldn’t approach a stranger on the street in this manner. Manners maketh the man!
- Don’t overstep ANY boundaries that are clear and concise on her website, this will result in you being blocked. Poor behavior in your approach and communication does not bode well for a session. How can you be trusted in a session?!
- Don’t ask questions of a personal nature, if over time she wants to share any detail then be honored that she trusts any personal details with you. Discretion is a TWO way exchange!
- Don’t try and friend her outside of sessions on her private social media, that will be for her friends and family if it’s her private account so ensure you respect that.
Stay on the right path and you could be having lots of fun with a great skilled Mistress that will bring out the best in you.